SPECIAL NOTE- APRIL 1,2020
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, and the cancellation of the Robinson Park Market, beginning April 18, 2020 we will be participating in the Downtown Grower’s Market “Farm to Car” program. This enables local farmers to continue to market their products direct to the consumers who have patronized the market in the past.
To place your order:
- Review the product list below and decide which items you would like to order.
- Send an email to Minor at: with your order. In the email list what items you want, quantity and pick up date. Also include your name and phone number. In the subject line please write: “order”. You can also call Minor at 505-379-1640 with this information.
- We will send you a confirmation email upon receipt of your order.
- Pick up your order at the Fusion Theater: 708 1st St NW between 8:00 a.m.-12:00 noon on the pick up date.
Market pick-up is every Saturday. Please send us your order by Thursday of the week you want to take delivery!
Products available via Farm to Car:
Green garlic, bunched: $3.00/bunch
Green onions, bunched: $3.00/bunch
Sugar Snap Peas are Here! : $3.00/pint or $8.00/pound
North Valley Organics sells a variety of crops throughout the season. Look for the following products as the season progresses!
- Green Garlic: April – May, $3.00/ bunch
- Green Onions: April – May, $3.00/ bunch
- Sugar Snap Peas: May – June, $9.00/ lb
- Cured Garlic: July – December, $10.00/ lb; $1.00/head
- Romano Green Beans: July – October, $4.50/ lb
- Cherry Tomatoes: July – October, $4.50/lb
- Salad Tomatoes: July – October, $3.00/lb
- Japanese Eggplants: July – October, $3.00/lb
- Sweet Potatoes: October – November, $2.00/lb
- Cucumbers: September – October, $2.00/lb
- Carrots: October – November, $3.00/lb